***Warning*** If you don't like toes, don't look below***
Most of you probably know that I LOVE getting pedicures and having cute toes. Generally I go to Lovely Nails, and they put cute designs on my toes. Well, I have a new favorite...
A friend in my ward told me about her Sparkle Toes, and I didn't quite understand it, UNTIL I saw hers!! They were so cute! They put this gel on your toes, and add the color of glitter that you choose. They are completely dry when they are done, so you don't smudge them when you put on your flip flops, and they don't chip at all!
Most of you probably know that I LOVE getting pedicures and having cute toes. Generally I go to Lovely Nails, and they put cute designs on my toes. Well, I have a new favorite...
A friend in my ward told me about her Sparkle Toes, and I didn't quite understand it, UNTIL I saw hers!! They were so cute! They put this gel on your toes, and add the color of glitter that you choose. They are completely dry when they are done, so you don't smudge them when you put on your flip flops, and they don't chip at all!

4 comments:
whoot woo! Very fancy!
Do you realize that your second toe on the left is longer than your second toe on the right? Thanks to the glitter polish this deformity is almost forgivable (almost, I said....almost).
Love 'em!! Sparkle Fantasy!!
do tell where to get sparkle toes done. I would love to have them in PINK!
Post a Comment