Monday, August 25, 2008

Ding! Dong! The Kids Are Gone!

Now, I wouldn't necessarily categorize my children with the Wicked Witch, in fact, I am sure they feel like I am the mean & nasty one. HOWEVER, that joy that the munchkins felt when they sang that song, is EXACTLY how I am feeling at this minute...no TV on, no Playstation/Wii/Gamecube on, no yelling, screaming, tattling...you get my point...



Happy First Day of School!

6 comments:

6deans said...

Lindz, You couldn't have said it any better. Not many families that have a boy and a girl wear the same shirt on the first day of school. I just love Ashley's taste in clothes. Enjoy your next few hours before the chaos begins.

Annemarie said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year...sing with me!!

Kristen said...

Lindsay,
Paula gave me your blog address. I notice your songs are Heart, Cheap Trick, and Journey. Did you happen to make it to their concert in July?
Kristen Bagley

Kristen said...

I forgot to mention our blog
kabbsplace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just think what it will feel like for us when Jonathan and Jocelyn start kindergarten --- or better yet, FIRST GRADE!!!

jukebox6 said...

Hi Lindsay,
You couldn't have said it better! I love back to school time! It is fun to see what you are up to on your blog. Lisa Giauque
P.S. My daughter Ellie keeps asking about that girl she played with once upon a time and that other girl that lives far far away on the mountain (Erica's Daughter). I love that she still remembers playing over at your house. Hope all is well.