It's a good thing we got all of vacations & fun in July, because fall sports are in full swing at our house...
Ash has soccer 3-4 times a week (next week 2 times a day for 2 of those days!!), and Nick has started football. He is sooo excited! He will have practice 5 days a week.
I knew what we were getting ourselves into, from when Ashley played football, but I think you forget about it until it starts up again, and smacks you in the face !
Ash has soccer 3-4 times a week (next week 2 times a day for 2 of those days!!), and Nick has started football. He is sooo excited! He will have practice 5 days a week.
I knew what we were getting ourselves into, from when Ashley played football, but I think you forget about it until it starts up again, and smacks you in the face !
4 comments:
He couldn't be any cuter...I mean STUDlier!!!!
What a handsome little football player :)
Is that a future Troy or what?
LOVE that picture. Just so dang cute! I can't even imagine your schedule...YIKES! And I was stressed about my dinky little 1/2 day kindergarten and once a week dance!
Post a Comment