
I don't know many people (if anyone), who LOVES to go swimsuit shopping...I just don't think they ever fit quite right!
However this year, I am in need of new suits. My friend told me about a girl that makes swimsuits. She can come to your house, or you can go to hers. She has several styles to choose from, and you try them on, and if you want it a little longer, or a little shorter, higher on the neck line, etc., she will do that for you! She custom makes them for you, and they are CUTE! She has some really cute fabrics to choose from. Her tops start at $25, and her bottoms start at $12.
So, if you hate swimsuit shopping as much as me, you may want to check her out - it was painless, and I got to choose exactly what I wanted - plus she says it only takes about a week! I may have to get some more when I pick mine up!!
www.essentialswimwear.com
However this year, I am in need of new suits. My friend told me about a girl that makes swimsuits. She can come to your house, or you can go to hers. She has several styles to choose from, and you try them on, and if you want it a little longer, or a little shorter, higher on the neck line, etc., she will do that for you! She custom makes them for you, and they are CUTE! She has some really cute fabrics to choose from. Her tops start at $25, and her bottoms start at $12.
So, if you hate swimsuit shopping as much as me, you may want to check her out - it was painless, and I got to choose exactly what I wanted - plus she says it only takes about a week! I may have to get some more when I pick mine up!!
www.essentialswimwear.com
5 comments:
I am SO interested!!! These are great!!!
AWESOME!!!!!
I can't wait to pick up our suits :) I sure hope she has mine ready today so I can take it to Powell.
Sounds amazing, though I don't know why you'd have swimming suit shopping anxiety this year, you skinny little butt! This does sound fabulous, though. You'll have to let me know if you like them once you get them!
Those suits are SO CUTE!! I love swim skirts, but have never found a good length. I like that these are a little longer! I might just have to give her a call. Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment