Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Festivites, Part 3

Last year, we had the Easter Bunny come on Saturday. We wrote the Easter Bunny, and told asked him if it would be ok to come a day early, and he was nice enough to grand our request!

I really liked that a lot, that way all the chaos of eggs, candy, etc. was over, and on Easter Sunday, we can focus on the true reason for celebrating Easter.

This year, I couldn't pull it off, with sick people at our house, I just couldn't get my act together in time. And that was ok, but I am going to make it on Saturday from now on.

I am never very good about getting pictures of the actual "hunt" part, because they are running around so fast, but I love to get their pictures taken in their Easter outfits. (I was so thankful that we didn't have any boulders and dirt piles in our yard, like we did last year!)

Also, Sunday is the one day a week that Ashley looks like a girl, granted it is only for 3 hours, but hey, I will take it!


I was even brave enough this year to be IN some of the pictures! (Thanks to our neighbor, who happened to be driving by as we were taking pictures.)


6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Love the Easter outfits (especially yours!), love shy Jon in the last pic, LOVE that you are IN the pic!!!

Erin Pick said...

It's about time you show off that skinny little bod of yours. You look amazing! You amaze me. Great picture of the family, love those guys! Even Troy although I still think he is a tard for wanting you to have a perm!

6deans said...

Wow Lindz you have been a busy little blogger. Your Easter outfits look great...I am lovin how SKINNY you are in that picture...what a HOT MAMA. I can't wait for the beach and to see you in your string bikini :)

Whitney and Family said...

Very cute pictures! Your outfits are all darling and you really do look amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up--you're my hero!

Anonymous said...

You all look wonderful :)

Erica Herbert said...

what an ABSOLUTELY GORGOUS family you are!!!
LOVE.
e