Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dog Groomer

You know how after you take a dog to the groomers, and they get all shampooed and their hair cut, and if you have a girl dog, they put cute little bows in their hair???

My friend, who cuts our hair, begged Ashley to put a bow in her hair (notice that it's cammoflage). Ashley was fighting us on it, but when I when I told her that I would pay her $2 to let us do it, and wear it home for Troy to see, she finally gave in.

And doesn't she look happy? I am sure that most dogs feel the same way.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I didn't even recognize her - it looks cute, but if you know her, it's just not her!

Annemarie said...

That made my day!!!

What a mean hairdresser...I NEVER asked that of her. gheesh.

Carin Davis said...

made mine too! what a great expression!!!

Macy said...

Dear Fifi....I mean Ashley. I agree with you - bows are lame! You know what's cool though? SCRUNCHIES! I bet your mom has some that you can experiment with. I will up the anty and pay you $10 if you will wear a SCRUNCHIE for a whole entire day....$15 if you throw in some shoulder pads. Let me know how it goes!

Erin Pick said...

Oh Ash, you looked were so excited when you left my house. What happened on the way home, did your mom hurt you? I think you are cute with the bow, but you the best just the way you are! Love ya, and thanks for a good time!
P.S. Annemarie, I am not mean, just like to have people go out on a limb sometimes, and it was totally worth 2 bucks!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Okay that is freaking hysterical!!!

*J*E*N* said...

I agree.. freekin hysterical!!!