Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feng Shui Anyone?

It's here!


Now I need to get some stuff on the walls, and figure out how to place it - anyone want to help?

7 comments:

Carin Davis said...

WOW!!!
Will you come decorate my house!?

Annemarie said...

YAY!!! It looks so good!!

jukebox6 said...

I love your neutral colors and browns. Is that chocolate or taupe? Now it is time to get a tall indoor plant with a beautiful ceramic pot. I would place it by the window or in the corner by your couch and fireplace. I like the layout of the furniture. You even have room to push your couch forward and put a long sofa table behind it to add photos and some tall candles or something with a big painting above it. O.k. that was probably more than you were asking for but I can't help it. I love decorating. The room looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

6deans said...

Look how nice and clean that room is...the furniture looks awesome. I agree with Lisa that a plant would look good in there. The temple picture looks great above the fireplace.

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Shellie said...

I do! I love that kind of stuff. Your furniture looks great. Can't wait to see it in person!