The kids LOVE going out there, there are dogs, horses, chickens, and every spring there are baby chicks. They love to hold them, and watch them jump around in the barn. Nick has decided that he wants to live on a farm. My aunt told him that when he has a bad day, he can run away to her house & stay for a couple of hours - (note to self...buy bus passes for all of my children...)
Ashley felt like she was too "grown up" to do the hunt, but obviously not to grown up to eat some of the candy!!
We have asked the Easter Bunny to come on Saturday at our house, so On Saturday morning, we did the bunny thing at our house. The Easter bunny hid the eggs inside, which isn't as fun, and again, the hunt only lasts about 5 min., so I didn't even get any pictures of that.
Our neighborhood also does an egg hunt (I loved hosting it in the old neighborhood, but I LOVE being a guest!!). It was FREEZING! The poor kids could see their breath! It was fun to get together with everyone and chat, until the frost bite took over!
Then of course Easter Morning, we take our annual picture. In the past few years, we were able to take their picture by my flower beds with HUNDREDS of tulips & daffodils...this year - we get to take a picture in front of a ROCK!!
And let's not forget this Easter Outfit!! Isn't he cute!! Needless to say, it has been a great weekend, and it was nice to be able to enjoy Easter Sunday without the pressures of the Easter Bunny.
3 comments:
So cute! I love Ashley's dress! And all I have to say about T-Roy is look out GQ...he he.
Your neighborhood knows how to party!!!!!! I love the picture of the kids! They are adorable...and your picture is FABULOUS!!!
Fantastic gathering! Love Jon making a break for it with the basket while he has time. Also loving the family pic....rocks are just as awesome as tulips!! I also am quite loving Ashley's dress, yellow is her color!
Post a Comment