Friday, September 21, 2007

Nothing New

No, there is really nothing new to tell, but after discussion the creepy people that are out there stalking blogs (No, not you Macy), I decided to make mine more private...I do not have the memory needed to call my family by fake names, and then remember that name the next time I post (I know, not often enough, and too often about my house!)...Thus, the e-mail inviting a select few of my FAVORITE people to view my blog...

And although there are days that I would gladly let anyone take my people, I guess deep down I really do love them, and want to protect them.

3 comments:

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

You're freaking me out!! What happened?? I need to know so that I can make mine private if I need to!
Susan

Macy said...

Thanks for making me a little bit famous. Go ahead and post a picture of me next time.

*J*E*N* said...

lindz it is time for a new post!!!! I need my weekly updates please!!!!!!