
I want to be done with diapers!! We have been working on this for about a week now, and Jon is doing pretty good. It is amazing what you will bargain with to get a 2 year old (almost 3), to use the potty. He has had Oreos for breakfast, lunch & dinner, but hey - he is starting to use the potty!
The other day my people found the dress up box - so Jon was wearing his superman cape, and the Darth Vader voice changer. He would sit on the potty and say "I - AM - JON - I - GO - POTTY"
3 comments:
May the force be with you young potty trainer!!
Susan
Oreos and Darth Vader...you can't go wrong!
#1 - I love blogs! Thanks for the entertainment.
#2 - Why does your bathroom look so clean?
#3 - Where is the 'big person' toilet in this set up? It looks as though you have to reeeaaaach really far to get to the toilet paper if you are on the 'big person' comode. I'll be looking forward to an explanation.
Post a Comment