Can I just say - HALLELUJIA!!
Nick was soooo excited - and Ash claimed she wasn't, but I was excited enough for both of us!! Jon & I spent a relaxing day at Costco, and running all sorts of errands, and it was just heavenly...However, I kept finding myself looking at my watch and saying "Crap, I only have 3 hours left!"
(Notice our glorious "landscaping" in the background from the trucks coming in & out of the backyard)
4 comments:
I'll be feeling your joy in T-35 hours!!! WOO HOO!!! We spent a not-so-relaxing and joyous day running errands, as well...ALL SIX OF US!!!
WOO HOO!!!!! Computer high fives my friend!
Ooooh I am so happy for you...and a tad jealous!!!!!
Hey Lindsay-it's Jen (no the other Jen) Hebert. I miss you!!! I'm excited to see what you and your cute fam is up to! Can I link you?
Post a Comment